Re: [TCML] Winding my Secondary

Yes, I get it.  But new approach/thought doesn't do much without sparks.  In my opinion, it could be the difference between stellar and wimpy.  Just asking what other folks would do in my case.

________________________________
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, June 14, 2010 10:46:41 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Winding my Secondary

My 18 inch diam coil ran short by 10% too. None of this stopped it being shown on the news in 16 countries or Discovery Channel etc.
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla_coil_18inch.htm
Many / most people just aim for the longest sparks. I believe that it is what you do after that counts.  Think up some new approach/photo/video/effect etc.
I have still got many ideas for great effects for small and large coils that I haven't tried. (Sadly, I have stopped my hobbies re persistent 100h+ workload, otherwise would do them myself).

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miles Mauldin" <TeslaMiles@xxxxxxx>