Re: [TCML] Thumper, the worlds most advanced tesla coil.

Well done, Finn.

Now, i am curious to see if the ideal tuning point changes much as you
approach full output power for this system.   I found with some of my coils
that i could achieve this idealistic looking primary current and good
performance, but with other coils the current would always "blow up" at the
end and id lose the notch, seemingly no matter how i tuned the thing, the
notch would not come back when at full power.  I suspect it has something to
do with the secondary Q dropping so much due to the streamers, but i havent
justified this in any formal way yet.

Steve