Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils on America's Got Talent

I did an audition with my coils a couple of years back, for the european song contest.

To my amazement, the producer kept saying: Where is the sound coming from? Where is the speaker?, can't you turn the volume down? etc. He simply was not accustomed to, or at ease with, sound that was not controllable with his mixer.
I guess that's the way those guys think.

Cheers, Finn Hammer