Re: [TCML] Coil Volume and Others

So we don't lose data - I will add that I measured the coil volume at 120bps and 100% power, when it was running smoothly, and I got close to the same numbers at 240bps and 100% power.  That is, between 103 and 105 db as measured on the cheepo amazon sound pressure meter.

So any perceived change in sound level was purely subjective on my part.  Loud is loud...

Joe