Re: [TCML] Coil Volume and Others

Hi John,
Yes, that seems to be the case.
On my original setup with 18nf and 15/30 I needed somewhere between 16 and 17 turns.   Then I changed my NST and increased to ~25nF the JavaTC calculations put me around 12 turns.  Now - if I can believe what JavaTC told me this AM - I may have been entering my data wrong - but it's telling me only 1.5 Turns!  I gotta recheck this.
In any case, there are a lot of unused turns.

Of course, I am loathe to remove the "unused" turns as I spent days threading the tubing through those polycarbonate holes...;-)  Probably time for a new primary.

Cheers,
Joe