[TCML] Pole pig ( does it never end? )

Guys ( and you are, mostly)
I've been searching the archives the past three days for clues of sources of pole pigs. Lots of data available but also dated - like 5 or more years. I wonder if there's any recent info. For instance has anyone recently acquired from Solomon or T&R? Temco is literally within an easy driving radius. Are they a source?

I could start cold calling these suppliers but like most technogeeks I find that form of human interaction to be abysmal and would much prefer to know apriori that I will reach a friendly ear ( or to just use email )

Any help much appreciated.

With kind regards
Joe

Tesla mailing list