RE: [TCML] Prepare a Hot Dog

I actually attempted to cook a hot dog with HV last fourth of July,and recorded it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSkB1xZstcI

One leg of my 15/30 nst (which I use to power my small tabletop TC partway up through a variac)  is in the skewer on the left, and the other leg is attached to the steak knife. The knife has a thick plastic handle such that i dont feel anything when holding it.  In this setup the NST was at its full 15kv/30ma.  Afterwards I did microwave it to cook it properly and then ate it and I am still alive and kicking today :)

Brian Hall