RE: [TCML] keeping primary copper tubing nice and shiny

Caswell Plating
http://www.caswellplating.com/

They also have powder coating kits that are reasonably priced and look
interesting.

You can make your own power supply from a MOT -- you don't need many volts
but do need a lot of amps (depends on the square feet of surface).

If you just need the chemicals, Cynmar Scientific is great. You must have a
legitimate business license before they will ship to you but their prices
and service are excellent.

http://www.cynmar.com/

Dave