Re: [TCML] Prepare a Hot Dog

Presto Hot Dogger:
http://www.liftcharge.com/index.htm?pg=item&item=270

literally hit the hot dog with 120 vac. No current limiting. I suspect the current drawn was dependent on the brand of hot dog. If you are feeling adventurous, you could easily stab two nails in either end of a hot dog and measure the current 120 volts pulls.

I once hit a tomato with 10 kV, 10 kJ! It flew up 15 feet and splatted into the ceiling. I was amazed it didn't vaporize. Hitting a watermellon at 15 kJ is still on my "to do" list.

Adam