Re: [TCML] being a good neighbor

My neighbors for the most part are far enough away they cannot hear it
run and are thus unaware what my coil does, Only once did I have a
complaint, as one of our neighbors thought it was scaring her horses;
it wasn't, that was the fireworks our other neighbor was setting off.
So now I run it whenever, but try to shut it down by 11 PM just on
principle.

Scott Bogard.