Re: [TCML] primary coils

Another suggestion on primary supports/copper tubing:
I've built all of my primary supports the same way, and I find it works great.  I drill 'holes' in the high-density polyethylene supports (exact dia as the copper tubing) such that the center of the hole is slightly below the surface of the support.  This forms a slot with a slightly smaller entrance width.   The primary copper tubing will 'snap' securely into the slot (loading the support from the coil of copper tubing from the center out-word - total process takes only minutes.)  No 'cap' to the support is needed.  You can practice on a scrap to determine the best depth of the 'hole'.
If a slot is lose, you can use a dab of hot-glue.  One could also use an occasional zip-tie (around the tube and thru a hole in the support) for extra security.

=