Re: [TCML] primary voltage

Hi Steve,

Once again, sorry. I believe I misinterpreted the post. I told you my whole primary 'curcuit' voltage. Not my transformers output.

Thanks though,
Brandon

On Jan 7, 2010, at 4:46 PM, steve date <sdate@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Brandon,

Are you sure your primary supply is 36kv.... or 36kva ?????? big difference.

steve  - seattle

Hi Matt,

Reading your post was kind of disturbing! You said all that happens somewhere inbetween 30 and 100 kV?Is there a tighter more precise range you know of? Because my coils primary circuit voltage will be hovering around 36kV. Should I be too worried about insulating every little point and wire? If it matters at all, I'm installing a Terry filter too. Those chunky resistors won't affect the issue much I assume?

Thanks,
Brandon