From: Brandon Hendershot <brandonhendershot@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Bleeding resistors for MMC

Great! Thanks a lot Jim, Henry, Joh, that really cleared it up.

Now, last thing I'm going to have to bug you guys with. In the formula "P=V^2/R", when you say "V is the voltage across the capacitor (volts.)", do you mean the voltage from the power supply divided by the number of capacitors, or the rated voltage of each capacitor?

Thanks a lot guys,
Brandon