[TCML] 6 More MMC Caps!

Hi everyone,

I know I've been in you hair lately about finding some Cornell Dubilier caps. But I've gotten hold of 12 from a fellow mailing list user (Thanks Phil, see you W.W.T). So now, I need only six more to complete my MMC. It's not quite enough to start a bulk buy. I was looking to see if any of the rest of you going to the W.W.T could possibly sell me some? I know I've asked a lot of you guys lately and haven't contributed much. I hope to change that once this coil's under my belt.

Thanks Everyone
Brandon