Re: [TCML] teletype motor

  Must be ancient!  Brushed motor with centrifugal speed regulator.

Ed

Gary Lau wrote:

Sorry, the type of Teletype motor you want, synchronous, does not have
brushes.  That's not to say that it can't be converted with the technique
recently discovered and posted by Clive Penfold, but what you have is not
now synchronous.  What markings are on the case?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA