From: "Dan Casaregola" <ag2z@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 1:58:29 PM
Subject: [TCML] climbing sparks

Just when I thought my coil was working well, I discovered climbing sparks on the back side of it! I never ran it more than 20-30 seconds at a time, but I notice about 5 tiny burn marks about mid-way up. Is there an accept method of repairing the problem? The winding is still intact, but there may be a shorted turn. Thanks / Dan