[TCML] Magnetron type resonance applied to LC circuits as used in TC's?

I recently (and safely) took apart an old broken microwave, to get the nice wire from the fan (MUCH easier to get to than from a CRT! Thank you for the tip!), discharged the cap (2200v @ 1uf, any tips on what to use that for are welcome), and the MOT.

I also removed the magnetron, and after a little research, read how the HV in the center resonates with the chanels similar to how LC circuits, not so different than how the LC's in tesla coils resonate at a certian frequency ...

Has anyone tried having some kind of magnetron type arrangement with tesla coil parts?  For example, a vertical primary and tank circuit in the center, then then a ring of vertical secondaries and toroids around it?  Like stonehenge but with the center pillar creating resonance with the outer ring of identical pillars.  And then perhaps even a strong magnetic field above and below, to chanel the output of the secondaries and then direct it out of one particular secondary/topload to some kind of beam or super-spark?

Or any thoughts on such an arangement I think would be fascinating to discuss.

Brian Hall