Re: [TCML] JAVATC & tuning

1/4 to 1/2 turn is normal with a 7-9 turn pri.  With larger primaries a 2
turn variation is normal.

It's like a percentge of the whole thing.

You may wish to increase your capacitance, thus adding more energy, and try
to get down to 8-10 turns max.

Also, a hyperbaric gap design will provide optimum performance with most any
nst powered coil.

Dr. Resonance