From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Wm A Tickhill
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:59 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Troubleshooting Thanks

Got Sparks, I Am So Happy!

I Would Like To Thank The TCML Wizards For Responding To My Query.

The Problem Was Indeed My NST (electronic 20khz) . After Studying Hundreds
Of Pages On TC Design And Construction, I Somehow Missed This Detail duh.

I Replaced The NST With A 6000/20 OBIT, Ran WinTesla, Tuned Accordingly, And
Eureka.

Of Course I Want BIGGER SPARKS! I Am Already Planning My Next Coil.

Much Thanks HAIRBALL
23:32:00