RE: [TCML] (no subject) - switching between different kinds of gaps

Bear in mind that when switching between gap types, it will be necessary to adjust the cap size.  If your static gap is operating at 200+ BPS and you switch to s sync RSG at 120BPS, you're going to process less power.  A cap that's properly sized for a sync gap will be too large for use with a static gap.  And of course if you change the cap size, you'll need to do some significant retuning.  Generally when one switches between gap types, it's a major overhaul, and not something where you can change just the gap and see what happens.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA