Re: [TCML] crowned pulleys

I use a 25 mil crown on a 6" wide pulley.  If you use too large a crown with
thin belts, they will track to the center and load up (double).  Thicker
crowns can be used with leather belts but performance decreases with
leather.

I can provide you with much information on VDGRFs having built approx 70
over the past 40 yrs.  This is off-topic, so please contact me off-list.

Dr. Resonance