[TCML] Capacitors and Plugs

Hi All,

I have some doorknob capacitors for sale.  There is one lot of ten left on
eBay ->
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260495759103&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I have more capacitors that are unlisted on eBay.  These caps are all
ceramic capacitors.  They are great for RF filters, Marx generators, and
much more.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2594/4056697850_20a25e490e.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3532/4055955223_01545914ab.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2604/4056695102_685f776f6e.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3523/4056695972_4d8b5b7ae6.jpg

The green and red Sprague capacitors are 18kV 650pf.
The red Cera-mite capacitors are 20kV 690pf.
The red unlabeled capacitors are around 500pF and came from the same sort of
equipment as the rest, so I would assume the voltage is between 18-20kV.

I have more of these capacitors capacitors than you see in photos, just
e-mail me off the list if you're interested.

Price is $3 per capacitor, however I will not sell any fewer than five
capacitors.

I also have some 100A connectors on eBay that would be perfect for hooking
up a pole pig powered coil, if those sell out I have more which I have not
listed yet.

-Phillip Slawinski