[TCML] EI Lamination Steel on Ebay

To all,

I've put a fair amount of EI lamination steel of various sizes, etc. up on
eBay.  You can search for it using our ID #:  DJastrolookers.  I will see if
I can get the GPO-3 stuff up tomorrow evening.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon

David L. McKinnon, President

D&M's High Voltage, Inc.

P.O. Box 24002

Tampa, FL 33623

Ph: 813-784-8165

Fax: 727-536-1790

Email: Sales@xxxxxxxxx

This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments.

Thank you.