Re: [TCML] Proper NST Protection

What I meant, but did not make clear, was that NSTs with a full Terry
filter last longer than those with JUST a safety gap. In my experience, a  $0.25
safety gap will give five to ten times the life expectancy, adding the
other $60.00 in parts will double or triple it again, but that the most
improvement per $ spent comes from a safety gap. Sorry for not being  explicitly
clear after midnight.

Matt D.

In a message dated 10/20/2009 12:16:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,