RE: Re: [TCML] SSTC help -- a twofer...

A twofer:

#1) - A 20 MHz scope will display a 20 MHz sine wave perfectly. Square waves
generally require 10X bandwidth to give a good approximation and the
occasional pulse needs even higher.

#2) - I am going to kick myself but if there is anyone living in or near
British Columbia, Canada, the BC government runs an amazing online auction.
Like all auctions, a bunch of stuff goes for waaaay more than the MSRP but
there are some incredible deals.

http://www.bcauction.ca/open.dll/welcome

They are liquidating a bunch of electronics test equipment through their
Surrey, BC office.

Dave (who lives 15 miles from the BC border)

Caveat Emptor -- you do not want to be the winning bidder for a 300 pound
piece of equipment located in White Horse or Radium Hot Springs.