Re: [TCML] Ebay I tems

Hi Gates -

I think you may have misunderstood my question.

The cost of the bare SISG boards was $25; EXCLUDING the IGBTs, the cost for ALL the other components required to assemble a board was less than $23.

$23 plus $25 is $48, plus a few dollars for shipping, etc. Let's call it $55 per board.

Your auction description states that "over $200 worth of components" are included.

Since $55 is not equal to $200, it appears that something may be "missing".

To restate my question, since the value of the parts described in the auction does not appear to be $200, are you providing additional parts that are not listed in the auction description?

Or, is the "over $200" value in Hong Kong dollars, or some other currency worth considerably less than US dollars?

(Not sure I understand your comment about "bursting my bubble"; please clarify.)

Regards,
Herr Zapp

Your eBay
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gates Larocque" <gateslarocque@xxxxxxxxxxx>