Re: [TCML] AMAZING Plastic Supplier

You just saved me a couple hours of trying to hunt down a decent plastic tube for a vandergraff that my special interest house in college might be making. Thanks a bunch.

John "Jay" Howson IV

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Robinson" <teslamad@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2009 4:29:08 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [TCML] AMAZING Plastic Supplier

So after a many years of working with this local business I just now got
the idea to help them out... :-[

Figured I would submit this to everyone on the list because these people
are AMAZING. Triad Plastic Supply is the name of the business. Dont be
fooled, this is actually a very small business in Winston Salem, NC so
dont be discouraged from contacting them. Its the small businesses that
give you great deals and amazing customer support. Lyel, Sue, and
Susan... three of the friendliest people you will ever meet! If you have
any plastic needs for your next project give them a call. They've sold
me acrylic forms for secondaries, machined amazing plastic supports for
primary coils, and plastic standoffs for rotary gap stationary
electrodes. They can do it all in almost any type of plastic. Tell them
you are from the Tesla Coil Mailing List (Dont abbreviate, they wont
know what it means) You wont get a discount for saying it, but it'll be
cool for them to see if anyone from this list actually calls. Give them
a try for your next project. They just got a new website here:
www.triadplastic.com or call them at (336) 768-0097

You wont regret it!