[TCML] looking for a nice tank capacitor...problems...

hello everybody, sorry for the bad punctuation, I am in a hurry... I received some nice 15kv, 20 nf capacitors from china, only to have one of them blow up... they are rated for tesla coil duty by the way... I need one tank capacitor, around 30kv, or more, with either 10 nf, or 20, if it has 10, I will add it to my mmc, if it has 20, then bye bye mmc... thanks guys, Mike O.