Re: [TCML] Signature of antimatter detected in lightning

Thats, strange I posted the same link yesterday, but it didnt get though for
whatever reason.  I'll repeat in case someone can answer my questions.

I have always been lead to believe that the energy level in lightning was
no where near high enough to be producing gama radiation.  Could
someone possibly comment on this I'd be really interested to know more
about how/why this is possible.  Would it ever be possible for Tesla
coils to reach such energy levels, perhaps within a very small region
of space where the energy could be concentrated some how?

Thanks

Chris