Re: [TCML] primary tubing

Hi all,

According to a quick goolge, the skin depth of aluminium is actually
(slightly) greater than copper at the frequencies we care about. But then it
does have a higher resistivity, so its difficult to call without some actual
calculations or measurments. In any case I would take a guess that the
difference is not going to be anything worth worrying about.

Cheers,
Jesse

If we agree that things would be a wash if the aluminum conductor diameter