Re: [TCML] MMC design - need caps

yes, I stock MMC caps.  Contact me off-list.

At 15 kV   2.5 x Erms  = 37.5 kV max, so you should have 18.75 caps in each
series.  You could get by with 18 caps which equals 36 kV for the string.

yes, they only go up to 2 kV but by placing 18 in series you get 18 x 2
voltage rating, e.g., 36 kV rating at 8.3 nF.  Sometimes it's necessary to
series and parallel caps to get the values required.

Dr. Resonance