Re: [TCML] Oscilloscope Tuning, Need help, please look

Andrew,

Are you just looking to get the coil in tune, or do you specifically
want to use an oscilloscope to tune the coil.  The time tested
approach of moving the tap on the primary is the *best* way to get
long sparks.  If that's all you seek then you may want to just do that
instead of scope tuning.  Tuning the coil with a scope is going to get
you close to in-tune, but the only way to really tell if you are in
tune is by observing the spark output at various tap settings on the
primary.

-Phillip Slawinski