[TCML] Oscilloscope Tuning, Need help, please look

Hello all,
Looking again for more help with scope tuning. After a fairly successful afternoon in the lab I think we may actually be getting somewhere with this, but could some veterans out there confirm our results please. Might be helpful for any new guys out there too so take a look! What we're going for here is either you looking at it and laughing at how far off we are, or actually (hopefully) telling us we're on the right path. The link below is for a PDF doc we created describing our results. There are some questions in there too. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://host.atomiklan.com/tesla/report.pdf

Regards,
Andrew Robinson