Re: [TCML] Advice needed: DRSSTC Primary winding

Hi Finn,

Thank you very much for your answer. The corona buildup you describe is the
one issue that hadn't even crossed my mind although I must admit to having
considered filling that airgap with mineral oil .... more for insulation and
heat dissipation but would surely also get rid of the corona problem?

Hmmm probably not the most practical idea though .... lol