From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] 1 Mhz ,1 kw
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:41:26 -0700

For myself, I have built something close, 750kHz coil. It was one of these small little coils with a lot of losses and problems. The only image I have of it is here (it just happened to get into the photo). It's the little coil on the right side of the picture. It was built for a buddy down the street (little 7500V, 20mA NST coil).
http://www.classictesla.com/flat/Img_3002fast.jpg

Take care,
Bart