Re: [TCML] Turn-to-Turn short circuit

Thanks for the great information! This will really help me. I had thought
that I could just stick parts together, and it would work, but now I know
otherwise. Now I can make a decent coil (that *might * actually work, if I
don't mess up)! Thanks so much for all of your great advice, everyone. I
think I have enough info to start *planning*, and then building! (if you
know better, please tell me!) I'm really glad I discovered the TCML.

Matthew