Re: [TCML] Turn-to-Turn short circuit

OK, I'll try that. I don't think that this wire has much in the way of
insulation, just a coating of some green stuff (I don't know what it's made
of) The bad part is that the picture is of the *beginning* of the coil, not
the end. I didn't notice the mistake until after I was done winding it. The
wire just came off a unmarked spool I found somewhere, so I don't know what
the voltage rating of the "insulation" is.
It was suggested to me in another thread that I contact DC Cox for a coil
design he has. If someone could direct me to that design, or to DC Cox, that
would be awesome.

Thanks,
Matthew