Re: [TCML] charging reactors

bartb wrote:
Jim,

You'll be hardpressed to find something. Inductance and voltage are extreme. Without tackling MOT's or similar, then maybe just look for unwound bolt up IE cores to easily set an air gap without hacking at the core. Wind the inductors yourself. This is probably the best method as you can build in the current and voltage. Similar to what Richie Burnett did with his homebrew ballast.

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/parts2.html#ballast

Exactly... Maybe I need to call up companies that sell cores. Winding wire on a bobbin is something I'm willing to do.