[TCML] Inductance of a 10 ft diameter Primary Loop

I recall some equations to deal with that in CSN.
June 7, 1899
Approximate estimate of a primary turn to be used in experimental station.
A somewhat incomprehensible thing follows where the comparison to inductance to cm is made, but I recall this also in turn of the century terminology. So I wonder what the constant here is; how many cm = what amount of microhenry. This is a often asked question
    For those beginning notes Tesla only uses the radius of the circle and the radius of the cable to determine the inductance of a single loop. I would say I have a 3/4 inch diameter on the aluminum cable itself.
    Estimations welcome.
HDN