RE: [TCML] Tube choice for a VTTC

Whoops -- the third doesn't have anything to do with transmitters. Neither
does the fourth (just checked my copy).

These are excellent resources for recivers and audio amplifiers but nothing
with any RF power.

ARRL handbooks would be your source.

I remember that RCA did a thin databook on transmitting tubes -- used to own
it but it got legs somewhere along the way.

Dave