Re: [TCML] magnifier first light video

Earl,
Seems like a pretty cool machine.
If you ask me,for a first light run,the performance is more than fine.
I guess you have  still plenty of room for the improvements of your beast.
What PPS rate and max power input you used to get a 5 ft spark ?
Specs I'm intersted in are:

1)Rotary gap construction
2)Primary tank capacitance
3)Secondary (2nd coil) inductance
4)Extra coil (3rd coil) inductance
5)Coupling between primary and secondary

I want to make one magnifer myself,but that project will wait untill I finish my 1 Mhz classic Tesla coil.
And looks like you have a lab building with a decent space.That's good!
Try to use longer transmission line between secondary and extra coil.I heard that might accelerate transfer of power,and make sparks from extra coil longer.

Dex