Re: [TCML] Four 15/60 New Price

I know what you mean Dave. While I dislike using eBay, perhaps I'll just get around to listing them individually and crated for shipping. Or just store them for another few years. My hope was a few local coilers could use them. Problem is, these beasts weigh around 50 pounds crated. As before, if you have an interest contact me off list. This is my last post on this issue.
John

John W. Gudenas, Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science