Re: [TCML] Envirotex Lite , High Torque drive

yes, it is recommended to use polyurethane, marine varnish, or my old
favorite, Dolph's AC-43.  I always put on 6 coats to soak keep into the
space between the turns.

After this is applied, one coat per day, then you can use the Envirotex Lite
over the sealed windings to essentially "decoupage" the entire coilgiving it
a very deep shine.

Dr. Resonance