Re: [TCML] Abandoned Russian HV Test Facility

At 18:57 2009-07-28, you wrote:
Hi All,

Awhile back, someone had posted a link to detailed photos of an abandoned russian test facility, showing detailed photos of the components, capacitors, transformer nameplates, etc.

Does anyone still have the link for the detailed photos?
I've found the general site photos here: http://master-z-great.livejournal.com/72559.html#cutid1

Hi greg.

I've seen this before and also a description in english, but the net (and memory) is fluid so I don't remember where I found the info.

Below is a link that describes the place. In Russian though.

http://www.proektstroy.ru/publications/publication.php?tag=4236

It looks cool. If you can dig out some more info on this place it would be nice to be informed.

Regards
/Matt