[TCML] CM300 with current limiting, good, bad?

Hey guys, Not sure what took my so long to sign up for this mailing list.

 Anyway There a bunch of Powerex and Mitsibishi CM300Du-24F IGBT's on Ebay right now and I am tempted to grab a few except they are the ones with current limiting. Ive seen a few other manufacturers and models datasheets that say thier limiters don't limit till 5 to 6 times the rated current but powerex nor mitsubishi has this listed in thier datasheets.

Anyone here had any experience with these? The listing is here. This isn't my listing by the way.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mitsubishi-CM300DU-24F-IGBT-Modules-300Amp-1200Volt_W0QQitemZ260360966780QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3c9eb9127c&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

-Tom Blitch