From: Ian Macky <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 8:00:52 PM
Subject: FAQ! -- was [TCML] Tank Capacitor

> Just out of curiosity, have you researched this topic in the TCML
> archives at www.pupman.com?

If ever there was a list that needed a FAQ, **THIS IS IT**.  I've been
reading for a couple years now and see the same Q's over and over and
over and over and the same patient replies over and over and over and
over.  Time for a FAQ!

Which brave soul wants to give it a start?  Perhaps it could be done
wiki-style, with open editing, to spread the agony.  Making one person
do it all would hurt, but if many people worked on it, the pain would
be distributed.

--ian