Re: [TCML] Spark gaps, Solid state switches and diodes

Hi Mark,

It may be at this time. I've reconfigured since this old diagram. There was a time when I was running the cap in parallel which is likely when the diagram was drawn. I would have to pull the lid to take a look. My desk is such a mess right now I can't find my latest notes on the coil. I should probably do that any way to document the current configuration. It's very likely I reverted back to the gap across the supply. Either way however, it remains floating.

Take care,
Bart

Mark R Dunn wrote:
Bart:

I think you have the SISG and Tank Cap positions reversed in your diagram.