From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Rob Byron
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:21 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] 833A Tube

Hi jim, Dave, Thanks. I am planning to build my first VTTC and chose to use Steve wards
single 833a design. After seeing the $200 price for the tube I almost
scraped the idea. I can handle $90 for a tube. All the caps are going to set
me back as it is. I have two MOT's set aside for this project. I also have
some 1400pF 20Kv doorknobs from a laser project, does anyone know if these
will work for a VTTC? Rob.