From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Lau, Gary
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:01 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] Terry Filter Resistors

Oh, I never doubted that they add some inductance.  My point was that
whether a resistor does or does not exhibit inductance is NOT a factor in
its suitability in a Terry filter.  Any large, ceramic body resistor is
suitable, regardless of it being a non-inductive or conventional type.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Can