Re: [TCML] Still stuck at 36"

Full xmfr voltage (peak) is 16.8 kV (12 kV Erms).  At this gap setting the
actual voltage would be less, but unfortunately I can't find my data on the
breakdown distances for 180 mils.  I did post this in the archives a few
years ago, so it's there somewhere.

Yes, arcing across ends.  I use 3/4" dia. copper pipe and it does slowly
burn away, but the performance is certainly worth an occassional adjustment
procedure.

DC